New car built by Porsche Motorsport specialist, only 200km done during a test to validate the setup of the car.
Maximum potential from all technical and homologated parts, ready to start a rally.
-Body slightly reinforced, wide track
– multipoints Matter rollcage
-Engine 3L Gr.4 FIA, mechanical fuel injection system – 300 CV / 31.5 m/Kg
-Aluminium Gearbox 915 with short ratio and ZF limited slip differential (tarmac spec)
– Complete « racing » wiring loom
– 65L Fuel Tank
– Fuchs wheels 9×15’’ and 11×15’’, Pirelli tyres fitted + 4 spares (rims + tyres)
– Complete braking system turbo spec FIA new
– Twin master cylinder adjustable pedal box
– Bilstein dampers
– FFSA and FIA 2020 technical passport
– French registration 1981
– FIA homologation form 3062
- There are no features available